lambat lagi...

2

Written on Wednesday, January 02, 2008 by mummyvaio

already 2nd january...too late to wish happy new year?...i have one main resolution this year..


1- to successfully breastfeeding my baby for another 16 months.


any other resolution?...hmm...being me,i know as the days passes by i would always have some new aim throughout the year...hehe...why bother to list them all?...two of my best friends married end last year,n another best friend thinking of having a little one soon!...if three of them get pregnant this year...when we get home...my baby will have soo many friends!!yey...!


tokoro de...i'm so stressed by the fact,that no matter how much time i spend vacuuming my carpet...it does not look cleaner when i'm done....gggrrrrr...something wrong with the carpet, or the vacuum? or me? aggghhh...take a deep breath....


ouh...n my baby has fully recovered...just a little runny nose..she already has one cute teeth..( apparently,the teething also contribute to her feverish...i thought they always come out two-by-two?nope?)...luckily she does not bite me while she is breastfeeding...very alert n curious baby now!...n she loves it when i read the moo-moo book to her!..good girl!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    tembamnya fareehah~~! mak kau kasi makan apa ni? hahaha. ^_^

     
  2. mummyvaio |

    hehe...ini genetik daa...tgk aa mama n abah dier...tembams...plus lots of mummy milk!

     

Post a Comment