the preciousness of time...

2

Written on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 by mummyvaio

time is precious...everyone knows it...but we hardly appreciate it until we think we have no time...everyday i have 1~2 hours a day for myself..it occurs when my baby napping in the afternoon...like now...that is the time for me to solat,eat lunch,wash the clothes,tidying the room,surf the internet for some latest news,reading some blogs...surf some more for some info about babies,health,etc...it is a really precious 1 hour...some people might say...well u get a free hour per day...so what..?it makes a big difference to me...because it is the time i can fully concentrate on me...that is the only time i can quench my thirst for knowledge...through the internet...n it does make me more cheerful as a person...

i have no complaints on my own decision to be a SAHM...u luv spending so much time with my baby,but sometimes being a mum to a fussy baby can really put u to some edge...before this my baby only wanted to sleep on my lap...as soon as i put her on the sleeping mat she will scream her head off until i pick her up...so...though she was sleeping ..i could not get anything done...n eventhough i get some time surfing on the internet...i end up having bad backache n neckache...we bought a new pram for her...very cosy one..n can fully reclined down...to be used as her cot also during the day...keep it fuwa-fuwa..n warm...n tried to get her to sleep in there..n it worked!what a relief...n that is how i get my precious 1 hour a day...THE END

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Dear Miss MummyVAIO,

    Wish you were in the pink of health *hugs*

    Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We're truly appreciate it!

    Love reading your cute blog and get to know your lil sweety pie Fareeha *such a gorgeous girl*

    May Allah swt blessed your charming family. Amin~

     
  2. mummyvaio |

    hello mamafiza,

    thank you for visiting my blog too...

    yours is such an interesting blog,n ur kids look so cheerful...

    may Allah bless your hard work for ur family too..

     

Post a Comment