this make me smile

0

Written on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 by mummyvaio

a scen from sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S....

Rachel: Listen. Sudden change of plans. My maternity leave just ended. They told me that if I didn't come back today, they were gonna fire me.
Ross: What? No, that's illegal. I'm gonna have the labor department down her so fast they won't even...
Rachel: Alright, alright. Calm down Norma Rae. They didn't actually say that. I'm just afraid if I don't come back right now this guy's gonna try to squeeze me out.
Ross: What about Emma? We don't have a nanny.
Rachel: I know. You know, we're just gonna have to figure out a plan tonight. Can you please just take care of her for today?
Ross: Absolutely. Just give me your breast and we'll be on our way.
Rachel: Come on, I don't know what else to do.
Ross: Fine, fine. (To Emma) We'll have fun, won't we? Yes, we will, yes we will. (Gives her a kiss, and the pink bow tapes itself to his head.)

after the scripts on BOLD,my hubby said..."la...pam le.."
hehe...i am so proud of my hubby who is very supportive of breastfeeding..hehe

tu je..

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment